Tuesday, December 8, 2015

24 Bars in Aarhus - part 8

Ris Ras 


Ris Ras is another beer bar in Aarhus. Unfortunately it is very tainted by smoke, so I don't go there very often. It has the excuse that it started as a Cigar Bar many years ago



The bar has 18 taps of interesting beers

Saison Dupont, Ebeltoft, Ølsnedkeren, Westmalle, Hancock, Taras Boulba

There is also a couple of good whiskies, but not many. I saw three bottles. 2 Benriachs, Septendicus and Solstice, both 17yo and a bourbon, Buffalo Trace

My choice of drink fell on a beer from a brewery not far from Aarhus called Syndikatet. "Hippien" was a very good Imperial Saison


After this I had another beer from a local danish brewery. 


Ebeltoft Gårdbryggeri. It means Ebeltoft Farm Brewery

The Music was great. Pink Floyd. 

Would I recommend this place. Yes. But you have to cope with the tobacco. I come here now and again, but never stay for long. In the summer you can sit outside and watch the city live. Just on the opposite corner is one of my favourite restaurants in Aarhus "Den rustikke"

Ris Ras has a website here

The 24 Bars of Aarhus Map is here

No comments:

Post a Comment